Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I want to blog ... hard

I have this undeniable urge to scratch my writing itch ...

Supposed to be working but am on such a sh*t project I don't mind taking the post lunch hour to do what I love.

This out of an insatiable fury at losing *everything* on my previous blog because someone thought to just, I dunno, shut down the site. Without sending an email to warn anyone.

Moving on ... I now need a new portfolio of awesome things *I* wrote. So this is the start ... I wanted to blog about this article I found on Mail and Guardian SA ... but it was depressing and sad. So might do it tomorrow.

But I am writing ... even if it's lame and short and unimpressive ... words flow from fingertips and ... I am all good :)

X

1 comment:

Phoenix Steel said...

Moving! I found it refreshing and thought provoking.